Prodiel is an international technology company specializing in renewable energy and environmental management.
This Legal Notice regulates access and use of the content and information included or accessible through the website www.PRODIEL.es (hereinafter, the website), owned by PRODIEL, S.L. (hereinafter, PRODIEL). You become a user by merely using the website. Use of the website and of any of its services signifies you agree as a user, without any reservation, to each and every one of these general conditions as well as the governing specific conditions, if any.
1. The user undertakes, in general, to use the website, as well as the content, services and information related thereto diligently and in accordance with the law, with moral standards, with public order and with the provisions set forth in this Legal Notice, and users must likewise abstain from using them in any way that may prevent the normal operation and enjoyment of the content of the website by the users thereof or that may harm or cause damage to the assets and rights of PRODIEL, its suppliers, its users or, in general, any third party. More specifically, but without limiting the general scope of the obligation set forth in the preceding paragraph, users undertake, when using the web site and the services linked to the same::
2. The user acknowledges that all the elements of the website; the information and materials contained therein; the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the content thereof; and the computer programs used in relation thereto are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of PRODIEL itself or of third parties.
3. Unless authorised by PRODIEL or, if applicable, by the third parties who may own the corresponding rights or unless it is legally permitted, users may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, do reverse engineering on, distribute, lease, lend, make available to or allow public access to through any mode of public communication any of the elements referred to in the preceding paragraph.
4. Users must use the materials, elements and information that they access through using the website solely for their own needs, and they are hereby bound not to make commercial use, either directly or indirectly, either of the services or of the materials, elements and information obtained through these.
5. Users must abstain from eliminating the identifying signs of the rights (of intellectual or industrial property or any other) of PRODIEL or of the third parties included in the website and in the content offered through it.
6. Likewise, users must abstain from avoiding or manipulating any technical devices established by PRODIEL or by third parties, either on the website or in any of the materials, elements or information obtained through it, to protect their rights.
7. PRODIEL will facilitate the use of personal passwords for users who register as such with respect to certain services provided through this website. Users must, under their own responsibility, keep passwords strictly and absolutely confidential, thus assuming all damage and consequences of any kind that may be derived from the violation or revelation of the secret. For security reasons, the passwords for telematic access to the services linked to the website may be modified by users.
8. Users hereby give their consent so that PRODIEL may send them commercial communications referring to its products or services, either by email, by postal mail or by any other means, and they may request, at any time, that these communications cease to be sent. To do so, and to make any other queries or comments, users may write to PRODIEL by postal mail to PRODIEL, Polígono Industrial Ctra. de la Isla, C/ Ínsula 16. 41703 Dos Hermanas – Seville (SPAIN) or by sending an email to email@example.com
9. PRODIEL undertakes to make all the effort necessary to guarantee the availability and continuity of both the website and the services linked thereto. However, PRODIEL cannot guarantee that the web site and the services linked thereto will work correctly at all times or that users can access them and use them quickly, without interruption and free from errors. Likewise, PRODIEL makes no warranties with respect to the suitability and content of the website or of any of the services linked thereto for satisfying the specific needs of users.
10. PRODIEL will act diligently according to generally accepted uses in the sector to prevent the presence on the website or in any of the services linked to the same, of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause alterations to the computer system or the electronic documents or files of users, but it cannot guarantee the absence of such elements and may not be held liable for damages that could be caused thereby.
11. PRODIEL does not control or endorse or guarantee the accuracy, quality, veracity, reliability or suitability of the information and services provided or rendered by third parties through the website. Likewise, it does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements in the content or services provided or rendered by third parties through the website.
12. PRODIEL does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity of the content and services available at sites that belong to or are managed by third parties that users may access through links from this website. PRODIEL does not control the content of said web sites or offer or market the products and services that are available at the websites that are thus linked, nor consequently does it assume any liability for the same.
Without prejudice to liability for damages that could be derived, PRODIEL, may, immediately and without the need for prior notice, terminate and deem its relationship with users to be ended, and interrupt their access to the website or to the corresponding services thereof, if it detects use thereof or of any of the services linked thereto that is contrary to the general or specific conditions which apply.
In order to access certain services, it will be necessary for you to register as a REGISTERED USER of www.PRODIEL.es. The data for completing the Registration Form are provided freely and voluntarily, therefore the data must be true and in accordance with reality.
USERS undertake to make diligent use of their usernames and passwords and not to provide them to third parties, and they undertake to notify PRODIEL as soon as possible of the loss or theft thereof or any risk of access to them by a third party.
When users register as REGISTERED USERS, they consent to the automated or manual processing of their personal data and/or of any other data provided.
PRODIEL guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data that you provide to use as a USER of www.PRODIEL.es, in compliance with the provisions set forth in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection.
The sole purpose for collecting and processing the personal data, unless otherwise indicated on the forms of the website where the USER’s data is collected, is to manage the information supplied through consultations and applications for employment made by the USER to PRODIEL through the website, to monitor compliance with the conditions of use of the website and to comply with our legal obligations.
Likewise, we hereby inform you that the personal data that you have provided to us are included in a file called CURRICULA, for which PRODIEL is responsible. The purpose of this file is to manage the data of the applicants for current and future hiring processes. This information may be provided to subsidiaries and to affiliate companies and to other entities that collaborate in the hiring processes (evaluation, medical checks, etc.).
The aforementioned file has been reported to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and it has the necessary security measures to guarantee the total security of the data.
We remind you that you can access the data you have provided and request the rectification of, opposition to or cancellation of that data, under the terms laid down in the aforementioned law, by writing to the LOPS Department (Departamento LOPD) for PRODIEL at Polígono Industrial Ctra. de la Isla, C/ Ínsula 16. 41703 Dos Hermanas – Seville (SPAIN) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.